Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Alcohol advice
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests - these are done by the nurse during morning appointments only.
- Cervical smears
- Child health surveillance - Telephone Grantham Health Visitors 01522 308800, Melton Mowbray Health Visitors 01664 855560.
- Dietary advice
- Dressings & removal of stitches
- Family planning - including coils, implants and emergency contraception.
- Maternity services - antenatal and postnatal care in conjunction with the midwife. A clinic is held fortnightly on Wednesdays (starting 13/09/17) at the surgery.
- Physiotherapy - via a doctor referral.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including travel. The practice is a registered yellow fever centre.
- NHS Health Check - between the ages of 40 and 74